Friday, 18 January 2013

Houndstooth & Bows

Hey guys!

Here's a fun little skittlette I wore for the week. I put it on Saturday night, and its still on today :) Check it out!

To created this look I used OPI San Tan-tonio, Finger Paints Papier Mache & OPI Whats With The Cattitude. I stamped using Konad Special Black & the follwing Konad plates: M3,M59 & M63.

 I was going for a fun vintage kind of look. I love the colour combination of tan, white and black, with a little pop from the blue.
I used loose matte black glitter from KKCenterHK (10% off with nailcall). A few pieces fell off so I filled the space in with a dotting tool & black nail polish


I hope you all enjoyed my take on the popular skittlette manicure!

Have a great Friday!!!

Karen

14 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I never would have thought to pair up these colors.

    I need to pick up the XL plates. The regular full nail ones never work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black, white and tan is one of my favourite colour combos! I just added a pop from the blue! DRK plates on Ninja polish are great for large nails!

      Delete
  2. Gor-geous! I love little bow stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, it was one of my first plates I got too (and thats a few years ago now) :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww...they are so cute! Love the color combos and the different designs. Great job on this mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come back and comment... guess who bought OPI San Tan-Tonio today? Guess who is going to be doing a tribute copy-cat manicure?
    Guess?! ;)

    (I swear I left a comment on this post already?) Where did it go?
    I adore this look to bits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Thats awesome Marta! TY so much for your copy cat mani, I am so flattered!

      Hummm, I saw a few comments from you, but none on this post before now. I will check my spam comments to see if it got re-directed there.

      Delete
  5. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color combos and designs. Great job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  6. What a great idea to mix them up like that! Will have to try this:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I hope you do! Let me know if you do too, I'd love to check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...