Tuesday, 1 January 2013

My NYE Mani


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 Welcome 2013! Wow! All I can say is, time flies.

I cannot wait to see whats in store for the new year! My kids are growing & changing so much, its really exciting to think of the year(s) ahead. Also I'm excited for my little blog and too see where it goes in 2013.

What are your big plans this year?

This is the mani I ended rockin' for my little family function (involving seafood and X-Box Kinects... I'll let you know if thats a good combination tomorrow! Ha!).
I used 2 coats of my favourite black, Cult Nails Nevermore, then stamped with 2 polishes from the China Glaze New Bohemian collection: No Plain Jane & Deviantly Daring. I painted both ChGs on the same stamp to give the oil spill effect. I quite like the look, next time I'll try 3 different polishes (hey look at that, a new goal set for the new year lol). By the way, the stamp I used is on Konad M78.
 
 
 
I wish you all the best in 2013!
 
Have a great night!
 
Love,
Karen


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks dear Maria! Happy new year!

      Delete
  2. happy new year!
    looks like we have at least two things in common for the new year celebration - xbox and nevermore :)) i also chose this amazing black for my ny nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year Mari! YEsssS! I got the x-box for christmas and I can't stop playing it! LOL Seriosuly Nevermore is the best black out there!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the dark colors.

    very pretty.
    Happy New Year!!! Whooo hoo.. Here's to many more polishes and awesomeness in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that! LOL Thank you so much, Have a great new years! :)

      Delete
  4. What a WONDERFUL manicure :) I Love it :)
    I have a feeling that this year will be a good year :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! What top coat do you use?? I have both of those colors you stamped with I am going to have to try them out! Have you stamped on other colors with them?? Perhaps lighter colors?? If so how did it turn out?? Maybe like no plain jane over some sort of light purple polish for example...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...