Tuesday, 29 January 2013

OPI Pink Yet Lavender

Hi guys!

I have another polish from the Mariah Carey collection to show you today, OPI Pink Yet Lavender. I layered it over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, because these 2 seemed made for each other. I felt so classy wearing this combo.
PYL is a sparse light pink, and holographic layering glitter. It dries glossy and lays flat. The stamping on my middle finger is a Color Club pink metallic and Konad M90.




This is more of a picture based post than a reading post, I kept it word light today due to sleep deprivation. My youngest son is still not sleeping well, and I am feeling a bit drained. I don't think I have a ability to formulate proper sentences these days. This post is my way of trying to keep sane.

Thanks for reading!

Have a lovely day!

Karen XOXO

4 comments:

  1. The name makes me giggle for some reason ;) Really delicate and pretty, though, and I love the holo bits. Saaad face about your baby one. I hope both you and he get some decent nights' sleep very soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Its kind of a strange name! Thanks! I hope Isaac starts sleeping a little better too! Thankfully Jon takes care of the kiddies while I nap.

      Delete
  2. This is a very nice combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I tried Pink Yet Lavender over a few other shades, and I feel that it looks best over a lighter & delicate polish.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...