Wednesday, 6 February 2013

A-England Dragon

Hello & good Wednesday to you!

Today I have a simple manicure I wore a few weeks ago for a night out with Jon. I've already shown A-England Dragon on here once before, but that was a while ago, and well worth the second look in my opinion.

Shown here is 2 coats of Dragon and one coat of TC. I had a hard time coaxing the holo out when I was taking pictures, but then when I went to dinner the low lighting they used caused this baby to light up. In regular lighting this dark medium green has a lovely golden shimmer that keeps this shade from looking too industrial. Maybe its the name or maybe its the theme of this A-England collection, but I can't help but to think of knights, swords, magic... dragons and woodland whimsy, when I wear Dragon.


Just for fun, here's a OOTD:
Yeah, so my mirror needs to be cleaned... thanks to my kids!
Its surprisingly hard to take selfies! I am impressed that some people can take such awesome shots of themselves. That's me all ready for a night out with Jon. Funny story: my oldest son Matthew, and I ended up getting very ill that night and the whole next day! It really sucked!!

Have you guys ever had a night out ruined by sickness? Or maybe something didn't go as planned?

Thanks for stopping by & have a great Wednesday!

Karen xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that is such a lovely green polish :) I LOVE the name :D haha
    Oh yes... I remember a few months ago (I think it was a few months ago) me and my fiancé went out to eat and to a movie afterwards and later that night I got sick :/
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name is so fitting! Its totally reminds me of dragons. OMgosh, not cool! I feel your pain. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...