Monday, 25 February 2013

Skittlette with Roses

Good morning ladies (and gents?)

Today I have a older mani to share with you. I am suffering from some really brittle nails right now, so I am reaching into my vault and pulling out some back ups. Strangely enough this manicure is painted on my right hand thanks to a broken nail I had back then! lol

Shown here is Essie Wheres my chauffeur?, OPI Tease-y Does it, OPI Sprung, and stamped with Rule-DRK-Bx2 plate & Essie Good as Gold.


I was trying to think of interesting colour combinations and ways to wear different colour all together, and this look was my end result.


Well that's it for me today! I hope you all have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!


Karen XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love this, the colors you used, the rose stamping, everything :) And beautiful job with your non dominant hand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was really scared to post it actually! Your sweet comment means alot! :)

      Delete
  2. I can believe this was a 'backup' manicure! And your right hand stepped up to the plate quite well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mam' it was indeed a backup :) I was self conscious showing my right hand. I think if it had been a lefty I would have shown it much sooner. Thanks Marta!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...