Wednesday, 20 February 2013

International Blog Swap

Hello lovelies!

Today I'm posting about my international blog swap organised (again!! TY!) by the awesome Rachael from Just Rach.  I got matched up with lovely Heather from Heather Hearts who writes a superb make-up blog. Not only do I love her design lay-out and graphics of cool her site, but I also love Heathers down-to-earth beauty how-tos (and her drop dead perfect cat-eye liner). Here's what she sent!


Whoa! I know! I got completely spoiled!!! Lets break it down :)

Awwww

Ohhh! FUN!

Verrrrry Excited to try Soap & Glory!!! :D

Me?!... like nail polish? What ever gave you that idea!?! lol <3

SQEee! *hands clapping* *big smile!!*
My fave eye shadow shades :)
I can't wait to experiment a bit with this palette.
A huge thank you to Heather for your generous swap package! You are honestly too kind! And now that I have all the tools, I can go to Heathers blog follow some of her how-to so I can use all my new goodies ;)

Thank you for popping by today!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...