Wednesday, 27 February 2013

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede with Essie Set In Stones

Hello!

I'm still recovering from my super deep break on my left hand, so today I have another right handed look to share. I don't have much of a preamble today so I'm just going to hop right into the pics:

Bottle shot of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede:


OPI LPAD Suede alone:


I'm a little late to the Suede party, but I like how this finish looks, it makes the dark colours seem darker. I know I mentioned this before with the Liquid Sands, but I love how matte polishes seems to absorb light and allow you to really see the colour of the polish. That's something that I really enjoy about matte finishes.  I have the regular LPAD, and I will have to do a comp on of these days.

I knew that when this shade came to me, I would want to gloss it up, I added Essie Set In Stones to my tips as well for some extra glitta!
yep! I always love purple & silver together! :)
Thank you for stopping by and bearing with me & my right handed photos (mistakes and all!). Little things that I didn't think were noticeable are suddenly glaring at me when I up-load to the computer/blog. So THANK YOU for visiting and not running away in the other direction! :)

Have a great day guys!

Karen XOXO

10 comments:

  1. This looks awesome :)
    No need to run the other way.... I can't see those mistakes but I know how you feel. You think you do a perfect swatch and then on your computer screen you can see a million mistakes :/
    Cheers and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a case of: you are your own worst critic. So THANK you for your kind words :) It means alot!

      Have a great day!!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful polish! WOW, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Essie! The Suede finish is really cool, and no textrue either. I think you would really wear it well.

      Delete
  3. It's so beautiful - i was lucky to find this in a blog sale - and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so lucky! This is the first one I've tried, but I know they are coveted amounst us in the np world we live in.

      Delete
  4. Love this combination! I can't wait to see your Cult Nails swatches now that I've finally released them to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! :) I'm workin' on the cults too! I'm hoping for next week sometime!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous on you AND I love how you paired it with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I consider myself very lucky to own this lovely shade ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...