Friday, 15 February 2013

Ulta Into Astrono-Me? Swatch

Hello!

Today I have simple swatches of Ulta Blue which I wore recently. It is a lovely dark teal with a nice helping of blue shimmer. This is the first time I've tried this brand.

Formula of this shade was average-nothing-to-write-home-about two coater.


This shade really popped with a top coat on, it brought out the shimmer that much more. Its shown here with one coat of Seche Vite. Oh I love that Shimmer!!


Wear time was decent, I wore for 2 days with no issues, before removing to starting my Valentines manis. I'd say you would likely be able to get about 3-4 days wear without major chippage.


Its nice to wear a unadorned look once in a while. I love how speedy application is when you're not adding any embellishments as well.

I'd love to know what the rest of you think of the Ulta brand. Any shade you recommend I check out?

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I also have never tried Ulta brand. I got some good coupons in the mail though...I may pick some up! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'd love to know what you think of them!

      Delete
  2. it is really a kind of lovely blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I rather like the shade :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...