Wednesday, 13 February 2013

V-Day Mani #2 & 3: Purple & Red!

Hello!

Today's post is a double-Valentines-whammy, one manicure from me and a pleasant surprise manicure from my little sister Theresa.

To start us off is my manicure using Layla in Ultra Violet & MASH stamping plates & topped with OPI Pirouette my whistle.
Today I'm showing my right hand, because I had a sad incident at work involving my index finger and my nail. Its all grown back now, but I took a few righties just in-case. I used MASH Plates 39 & 48

Oh! the huge dent in the middle of my pointer... yeah that happened because I'm right handed, and nicked something. I did my best to cover it up with Pirouette My Whistle, but I think I made it worst... much worst, and more apparent lol.

Here's a swatch of Ultra Violet on its own:



Theresas mani is next! She used NYC Times Square (the brightest red we've seen... is there such thing as a neon red?) We compared it to some pinks, and its definitely red, but it had that neon-day-glow quatlity to it. Either way its a very cool shade!!





Ok its basically last call for all you V-day stragglers! If you need to get anything for you spouse you better hop to it! lol

 Have a great day :)

Karen XoXO

6 comments:

  1. Wow that red is gorgeous! Love the stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! and its super cheap too :D Thanks!!!!

      Delete
  2. cute! i love the color from the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the heart stamps and that completely delicious holo ♥♥♥ I just got my sis into polish. Such a fun thing to share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! My sister is alo just beginning to get into polish! I introducted her to the magic of Scrangie the other day... Theres no turning back now MUAHhHAhahaha!! lol!! Thanks Liesl <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...