Thursday, 14 February 2013

V-day Mani #4: Happy Valentines Day with Pink Hearts!

Hello & Happy Valentines Day!

My v-day mani is a stamping look inspired by my sisters lovely v-day look that she wore for yesterdays post.


I used the same stamping plates and same idea with different colours. My base is Finger Paints Papier Mache (my favourite white polish, I am so glad Gosia got this for me!) and Konad Special Stamping Polish in Pink.

I am personally a fan of the simple colour scheme of this mani. Its so easy to go over board on Valentines with all the hearts, lace, pink, red ect.



The plate I used was Konad M59.

That's it for today! I hope you enjoy yourself today!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Karen xoxo

5 comments:

  1. this is adorable! I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ended up loving the pink & white more that I thought. Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

      Delete
  2. So cuuute, you have made me stop and take notice of the little heart-cluster stamp- I never thought to give it the time of day- looks soo cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...