Friday, 8 March 2013

OPI Eurso Euro Skittlette

 Hi Guys! Hows' it going?

My last post I showed swatches of my picks from the OPI Euro Centrale collection, today I would like to show an original and a copy cat mani I did, using OPI Eurso Euro & my sisters mani as inspiration.

Original & the copy cat:
While my sister is the mastermind behind this look, I had a small hand in helping by painting her nails & doing the stamping for her (a small Sunday ritual we're developing).

In her manicure she used OPI Eurso Euro, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Finger Paints Papier Mache, and China Glaze Water You Waiting For? Stamping was done with MASH Plate 46 with Essie No Place Like Chrome & Maybelline Navy Narcissist.

I loved how the finished product looked and the very next day I decided to try my hand with a similar look.

I used OPI Eurso Euro, Finger Paints Papier Mache, NOPI All is Glam, All is Bright. The Stamping was done using MASH plate 45 With Essie No Place Like Chrome & Maybelline Navy Narcissist (too bad I forgot to add Fantasy Fire!).

I dotted around the stamp using NOPI All is Glam, All is Bright.

I consider my-self really lucky to own this NOPI polish. Its been a lemming since I've seen Martas swatches of it (and the amazing way she uses it in nail art) but the steep $9-$11 price tag kept me far far away from ever purchasing it. Well fast forward to February and I found this little gem sitting in a clearance basket for less then $5! Score! :)

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Karen XO

6 comments:

  1. Love the mani! Is this what you were wearing when we met up (or...were wearing lol!) it looks great! So does your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! this was the one!! I anted to mention that in the post but I fogot!! lol TY for remembering :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...