Friday, 1 March 2013

OPI Sprung

Hello!!

Phew! Friday! Yay! 'nuff said right?! :)

I've been meaning to show this shade for a while, its the super gorgeous OPI Sprung from the Mariah Cary Collection that came out a few months ago. This shade is really lovely, I feel like it got over shadowed by the release of not one, not two... but FOUR brand spankin new Liquid Sand texture polishes.

Now that my personal curiosity had been put to rest as far as the Liquid Sand texture go, I wanted to show Sprung, the other crown jewel (in my opinion) from the MC collection.

Sprung is a very pretty rose gold shimmery copper colour. I struggle to put my finger on what colour it actually is. I would consider it a neutral and work appropriate, but the shimmer is actually amazing in this shade, so it would work great for a night out too.

My favourite "personality" of this polish is the pink in it.
This shade is currently on loan to my MIL, but I can't wait to have it back in my hot little hands, I want to compare it to a few polishes (Warm and Fozzie & A Woman's Prague-ative& Pros and Bronze) .... Yeah...umm.. I may like this kind of finish ^.^



Have a lovely weekend!

Karen

11 comments:

  1. Awh I want you so much Sprung!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a beauty!!! Even prettier in real life! :)

      Delete
  2. They are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! The shimmer in this is so bright in real life!

      Delete
  3. Each time I see swatches of this shade I get a little weak in he knees- yours are no exception... I think this is the unsung lovely of this MC collection ;)
    Very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! Sprung (IMO) got over shadowed by the new buzz-worthy trendy Liquid Sands, that alot of ppl over looked it. Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  4. They are so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...