Monday, 4 March 2013

Pink, Blue & Brown

Hi Everyone!

Todays mani is a super simple look created using all OPI polish: OPI You Don't Know Jacques, Whats With The Cattitude? and Pink Yet Lavender.
I love how OPI Pink Yet Lavender looks in this picture. Its the most true representation in my opinion.

The stamp is Konad M77 and one of Color Clubs metallic that came in the gift set around two Christmases ago. Its the light purple one. I was hoping it would be a close match to the colour of the glitter... I was a lil' off! Oh well they are still decent stamping polishes.


Sorry if this post is a bit short! I'm hoping to have a fuller post up in the next few days.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day :)

Karen XO

12 comments:

  1. That's an interesting combination - the stamping is the connecting link I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maria! That was my hope that it would... In hindsight, I think I should have painted PYL on the blue and stamped on one of the browns.

      Delete
  2. Love that blue! I always love how great your pictures look! They make me jealous and wish I had a real camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! Your comments always make me beam! My camera is a rather sad looking Sony Power Shot that aprox 4 yrs old :)

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful mani! I love the color scheme you went with! I am going to have to get You don't know Jacques. I absolutely love it under that pink or "lavender" glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should pick up YDKJs its one of my all time fave colours. I love it too! Thanks so much :D

      Delete
  4. Lovely manicure :)
    I am so tempted to pick up You Don't Know Jacques but I have similar colors already in my collection :D *aah I want it* :D
    Anyway... I love how the glitter look on top of You Don´t Know Jacques :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YDKJ (and its dupes) are really flattering shades. Its easy to see why they are so popular. Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...