Thursday, 14 March 2013

St. Patty days mani #1: Shamrocks

Hello,

Today I have my first of 2 (possibly 3 if I have time to squeeze one in) St. Patricks day manis. Last year I didn't do any, and my number one blog follower *coughmymomcough* pointed it out, asking me where it was. I had to shamefully admit I didn't do one! I have since not let a holiday sneak by without at least one commemorative nail art on my blog.

Shamrocks:

To create this look I used OPI My Vampire is Buff (swatch HERE), stamped with Konad White & MASH plate39, then stamped again with Konad Green & MASH plate 30.

I wanted to give this St.pattys Day inspired mani a neutral twist, and use green as the accent for a change.

OPI MVIB look great as a base for the white stamping, I wish I had taken a picture without the green added.

So thats is for mani #1! What do you think, did the green shamrock on neural get the message across? Or should I have gone for the traditional all green?

Have you done you nails for St.Pattys? Feel free to leave your link if you have (or shoot me an email) I'd love to check them out!

Have a great day!

Karen <3

3 comments:

  1. It sure did get the message across :) I love the base colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp! I wonder if I have any plates that I can use. Freehanding is NOT an option

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look. so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...