Saturday, 16 March 2013

St.Patty's Day Green Water Marble (Mani #3)

Hi guys!

Yep! You read the title correctly, I said water marble! One of the most time, energy and product consuming techniques I know of. Of course I did all green to reflect the St.Pats season.


I used OPI Jade Is The New Black, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Essie Mojito Madness, and OPI Did It On Em'.

I think its fairly obvious that I do not water marble, like, ever.

I made a few mis-steps, but I am hoping to get better!!!

To figure out how to water marble I just youtubed some tutorials. I don't have a recommendation bc I watched so many helpful ones. I also watched them a while ago (like months ago) and just kinda jumped in the last few days.

If you're scared to try water marbling ( I know I was for the longest time!) try this tutorial for dry marbling by More Nail Polish.

I also wanted to let you all know my friend Maria is having a give-away with her amazing little micro-paintings. If you haven't seen them yet go check them/her out!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great St.Patricks Day!
 
Karen XO



2 comments:

  1. The result is all worth it, is my vote - well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...