Friday, 15 March 2013

St.Pattys Mani #2 With Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy

Hi Guys!

Happy Friday!! Are you going out to celebrate this weekend? Not me! I'm taking the opportunity to get some much needed rest.

Today is my 2nd St.Patrick's Day mani. I decided to go with the beautiful Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy. I haven't reached for this one since the summer time. If there is ever such thing a beautiful, mature green, feelin' froggy is definitely it.
One of my favourite greens.
I decided to add a bit of gold stamping & rhinestones:
I used MASH Plate 47 And Essie Good As Gold, I added some gems I had to the center to finish the look.

And that was my second St.Patty Days look. I'll have another one tomorrow... and its a doozy!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

Karen xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the final look with stamping and the gemstones! Very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade and totally forgot it - I am going polish diving tomorrow to pull this out for my St Patty day mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty and that is a gorgeous green!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...