Sunday, 7 April 2013

Bondi New York: Chasing The Sun


Hey Guys!
 
Another rare Sunday Post from me, This was actually intended to be Fridays post but I didn't schedule it properly soooo... Sunday it is ;)
 
I am really excited tell you about Bondi, a new nail polish company from New York, created with the purpose of giving back to the community. I was fortunate to recieve a lovely bottle of polish (of my choice) to try out and review for you guys! I picked the bright and cheery summer time orange: Chasing The Sun

What you see here is 3 coats, over all formulation was good, but I did have some streaking issues on the 2nd coat, those went away with the 3rd coat and the polish leveled nicely. It dries to a lovely squishy, shiny, creme finish. Its the type of soft yet bright orange that can really brighten up your out fit and, if you're like me, your day. I was surprised to see how vibrant Chasing The Sun truly is on the nail. Its darker in real life then the stock photo:
Chasing the Sun
Then again, certain lighting makes it look almost identical...
 
Its a tropical orange, I can totally see someone wearing this shade to a resort or something! 

 
Fast Facts about Bondi New York:  *Copied from their press release
  • 5 free (formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, DBP & toluene).
  • 20 fashion forward colors which will launch twice a year, as well as four limited edition collections.
  • Available via select on line retail partners, as well as bondinewyork.com.
  • 100% of the net profit (after costs) is donated to our non-profit which makes grants to organisations like Food Bank for New York City.
Each bottle cost $15.00.
Of course I did a bit of simple nail art:

I painted the tips with Finger Paints Paper Mache & OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, I topped the look off with a coat of Essie Matte About You. I adored the bright contrast and simplicity of this mani.
So whaddya think? You can check out Bondi Nail Polish HERE

Just a reminder to check out my giveaway HERE as well! (ends April 10th)

Have a great day everyone!!

Karen

*Provided for honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for every other great article. Where else may just anybody get
    that kind of info in such a perfect approach of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such info.

    Also visit my web-site: house

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty orange, and I like the nail art combo too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...