Monday, 22 April 2013

China Glaze For Audrey With Cats!

Good morning and happy Monday!
 
After a long week last week, I'm happy to be back with an age old time favourite shade, the ever popular China Glaze For Audrey. The only down side to owning a large nail polish stash is that tried, true, and trusted beauties like China Glaze For Audrey, get over looked a little to often.  Here is a quick mani I did at like 1:30 am one night last week (sorry for the mistakes!)

 

I think this is 3 coats of FA... like I mentioned, it was way past my bed time! And water decals applied on top of that. Oh my, arn't those something else? You can find them at KKCenter HK.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day everyone!!

Karen XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cuuuuute, Karen! I've heard amazing things about water decals, I really should check some out. Also, FA looks beautiful on you and I have no idea what mistakes you're speaking of :) I hope life's treating you and your family well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so cute, cuteness-level 11 of 10 possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sooo cute! I love the kitty :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I love the color with the decals ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...