Monday, 15 April 2013

Franken By Morie's Nail Art

Hi Guys!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I saw a stand up comedian perform for my first time, it was really good. We also celebrated my sisters birthday with some family and yummy food. From me, she got her first stamping plate set (bundle Monster 2010 if you're wondering), as well the double ended stamper and some polish. Our Dad was basically like..wutt??? when we tried to explain nail stamping to him lol.

Anyways, I have an awesome fraken that Adri over at Morie's Nail Art made and sent as part of a swap we did a while back.  Take a look at this homemade beauty!:





So pretty! I've worn it twice now, and the playful glitter in the polish always makes my day. All pictures shown here are 2 coats of the franken over 2 coats of OPI Planks A Lot.

Thanks Adri for sending me this lovely polish!! If you haven't yet, go check out her blog, she posts lots of her frankens (and they rock!) and other great manis.

Have a great day everyone. Thanks for reading!

Karen Lenz

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! And there's a really unique vibe to it! Gotta love those holo sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH, it really is sooo pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...