Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Lise Watier Power Grey

Hi!

I've got another Lise Watier beauty, called Power Grey today. Power Grey is a greyed taupe shade with a mountain worth of micro shimmer packed in the bottle. Its the same type of shimmer we saw in her sister polish Power Punch but to a greater extent.

The formula was thick and took a while to dry. It seems like a good polish to use for stamping, I'm going to have to try it and report back!

 I personally found Power Grey to be a bit cool for my skin tone, so I used a tip I picked up from Marias Nail Art Blog, and dotted a flattering shade along the cuticle line .

The shimmer caused a bit of streaking which was fairly discrete in real life... but thanks to the glory of high resolution camera, you can see the streaks clearly on your screen.

Power Grey is definitely a fashion forward office safe shade, and the super fine shimmer really make it something special compared to the 834837401 other taupe's in the world.

For the above nail art I used MASH plate 29, Konad White, China Glaze fairy dust, Lise Waiter Power Punch (dotting).

What do you guys think of taupe/grey nail polish? is it fun or *Yawn* boring!?

Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

BYE! :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...