Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Princess Stamped

Hi Ladies,

I am using one of my back-ups today, I wanted to share with you a look I created back when I did my Cult Nails swatches. Using Princess as my based I stamped using MASH Plate 42 and Essie No Place Like Chrome. I filled in the flowers using Cult Nails Flushed and OPI Kiss Me On The Tulips. I then mattifed the whole thing using Essie Matte About You. This has got to be one of my favourite combinations ever! Princess is the perfect base colour for stamps.


Here are a few more pics:




I wanted to remind you to please enter my giveaway if you haven't! It ends tonight at 12
!!! :)


Thanks for stopping in!

Karen XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) you're right it is really girly!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I give all credit to cult nails princess... one of the prettiess blues out there! :D

      Delete
  3. I agree, it is really a perfect base for stamping =)
    I really like playfulness and colourfulness of flowers with dots =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how girly it is. So sweet. Amazing job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...