Monday, 29 April 2013

Western Inspired Mani

Hey Guys!

I had this mani that I was really eager to share with you, and then I went on and totally forgot about it. Yesterday I re-discovered in my 'needs to be edited' file. DOH! Here's the photo by Coewless from pinterest that originally motivated me. Read her blog post HERE.

Here's my take:

I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff, China Glaze Budding Romance, and black striping polish

I will, without a doubt, circle back to this style and try a similar look again. My pinterest nail board is FILLED with tribal/western/Aztec type designs.

You can see my other attempt at tribal HERE

What style are you currently inspired by?

Have a great Monday, and thanks for stopping in :)

Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...