Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Girly Bits Hulk Smash

Hello! Happy May!

Hows your day so far? Good I hope :) Is anyone else blown away by the fact that its May? ok good, because I can barely believe it my-self. To add to that, Canada's strange weather is not helping at. All. But its supposed to get to the plus 20s by the end of the week. Drinks on the patio anyone? :)

Two weeks ago I ordered a grab bag from Katie at Harlow & Co, I had ants in my pants waiting for my baggie to arrive (I basically love every polish she sells in her store!). When it got here on Friday I honestly tore right in! One of my new beauties was Girly Bits Hulk Smash (Squee!!!!).

Hulk Smash is a neon green jelly with shredded purple glitter shards. It also had a fine blue shimmer through out. This is one seriously cool shade with the perfect name to boot.

Sun Light:
See! I told you, pretty cool eh!

And now some bonus material... My son Matthew wanted his nails done, so we did all metallics and a bit of stamping!



Man I love kids!!:D

Happy hump day everyone!!!!
Karen xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah that's amazing!! It's so perfectly named too, love it!
    (My Mum won't let me paint her (male) foster-kid's nails other wise I would =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha what a fab name for a polish - I don't know how that one got past me before, Ive never seen it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...