Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Polish Days: Number 5

Hello!

Wow, this months Polish Days came up really quick it seemed, and has a complete head scracher theme of Number 5. Yeah I struggled with this one, and I put it off until the night before.

My final mani was a quantity of 5 lady bugs (what!? its perfect for the weather we're having) per nail... and I DO have 5 nails... just in case anyone forgot that little tidbit LOL.


Of course I need to let you know, I was inspired by THIS adorable mani by The Polishwell


To create the above look I used Zoya Jacqueline, Sparitual Poppy, and Cult Nails Nevermore. The bugs were created using only my dotting tools, and took almost no extra time at all. I get a retro/ vintage 50s vibe from this mani, and I dig it! Wait! what did I just type?! FIFTIES... FIVE and a ZERO...OMG I totally killed this 5er challenge LMAO!

So there you have it: 5 nails, with 5 lady bugs, giving out a 50s vibe.

Don't forget to check out the other beautiful works of art!




Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. These are the cuuuuuest! Nice with the five and five ;) Jacqueline makes such a soft, pretty base, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this nail art !beautiful really !

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too stinkin' cute!! :) love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love ladybugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, and so right for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you trying to suck up to me as the creator of Polish Days? I have a deep love for ladybirds and anything vintage so you did totally kill this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this- those ladybirds are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love those ladybirds, too!

    Würde mich freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust, mein Blog ist zwar brandneu, hat aber viel Vorbereitung gekostet und ich würde mich nun über erste Leser freuen! Es gibt außerdem einen super hochwertigen Nagellack von Deborah Lippmann zu gewinnen, also nicht verpassen!
    Küsschen, Clara
    http://claras-closet.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, you totally smashed it with this mani! Bloomin looooves it! ;D

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are extremely cute. Love manicures like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! You've got a great blog here and I'm your follower. I'd love it so much if you could follow me back via GFC and Bloglovin :) it'd be great to keep in touch!
    <3

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...