Friday, 5 July 2013

China Glaze Fast Track with Simple Stamps

Hi Guys,

Happy belated 4th of July!

In an effort to keep up with my life these days, I am opting for simpler manis. Todays look was created using China Glaze Fast Track from the awesome Colours from the Capitol collection (I love The Hunger Games series & can't wait for the 2nd movie!).
 
Fast Track is a tan-beige-with a little bit of grey shade packed with chunky gold shimmer, in some lights I swear I see glints of green and red shimmer to.

I followed up with some light stamping from my 2 favourite Mash Plates M37 (triangles - my most hearted stamp eva) and Mash 30 (dandelion seeds...things). I used Cult Nails Nevermore as the stamping polish. This is my fist time using Nevermore for stamping, and I loved how there was no dragging when I added top coat.


That was my simple look for the last-half of the week, the shimmer in Fast Track really won me over. Feel free to check out the shimmery nude comparison I did last year.

Thanks for stopping by this Friday! Have a great weekend :)

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I love the dandelion seeds design, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...