Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Essie Pink a Boo With Lush Lacquer Clowning Around

Hey!

I have another really simple look for you today! Essie Pink a Boo topped with the super fun, party in a bottle, Lush Lacquer Clowning Around.



I started with 3 coats of the sheer, yet packed with crazy amount of blue & red shimmer, Essie. Some nails had a 4th coat added. This pink is so pretty, if you ever find it I encourage you to grab it! Its one of those shades that the women who never wear blues/greens/burples or glitters, feel like they are going all out, and that totally OK with me :P its so pretty!




Next I added some Clowning Around... LOVE this topper polish. I'm not a huge fan of neon polish alone... but these adorable pops of neon are perfection & completely on trend at the moment. Its thick, so you will have to dab the glitters on.

Finally to end the whole mani off I stamped some stars from Konad Plate M3. The finished product reminds me of My Little Pony or something!! lol



Have a great day guys!


Karen

2 comments:

  1. beautiful nail polish :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Clowning around is one of my favorite polishes I bought this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...