Thursday, 11 July 2013

Nude Polish with Glitter

Hi Guys!

Who has 2 thumbs and is loving nude tone polish? *This girl* I have yet another nude shade, this time with a medium grade holo glitter at the base. There are TONS of amazing glitter-at-the-base style manicures out in the blogosphere world, but THIS one by The Daily Polish really spoke to me. The look below is loosely based off hers.
To create the look, I used Cult Nails Crusin' Nude (2 coats) as my base, then with the brush from the bottle I lightly dabbed Claires Glitter Top Coat (don't you love innovative names! lol) to the base of my nail. Don't fret, what Silver Top Coat lacks in name, it makes up for in pure glitter, that bottle is PACKED! I bet I could get it completely opaque in 3 coats, possibly 2! Well worth the $4.00 investment. The glitter to polish ratio is pretty much ideal, and it twinkles (honestly! It's the only appropriate adjective here!) in the light. The particles are large enough to reflect a good amount of light, yet small enough to blend nicely with any nail art.
 
Thats all from me today! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Karen

5 comments:

  1. oh my that is pretty. filed away for future reference :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, even if I do not like nudes - I love how the Claire's makes this mani pop - I need that one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I was SO going to wear this exact same Claire's polish this weekend. We're totally on the same wavelength :). It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...