Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Pinterest Inspiration: Nudes & Neons

Hello!

I'm back with another copy-cat look I found from Pinterest. This time I could help but try and replicate THIS mani (by Karianne of Neglelakkmani) which just so happened to be a guest post for The Polish Chest. Phew! That was a mouthful, but worth it! Please check out those links, I promise you will not be sorry you did!

On to my attempt:
 
Here I used Cult Nails Crusin' Nude as my base. Once that was dry I placed some french tip guides on my nails, and painted in the gaps using China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy & China Glaze Shocking Pink. 
I've never really keep quite about how I dislike neon nail polish. Don't get me wrong, its fun and bright and in your face, but its just not typically my style. I LOVE using neon as an accent though! It still keeps your mani extremely bright and youthful, yet toned down for everyday wear. For an old mom like my-self, neon accents are perfect! :P  
 

Don't you guys just love Pinterest? My entire nail board is dedicated to looks I love and hope to one day recreate. I love the fact that using Pinterest you can find a lot of inspiration from bloggers/ ppl on instagram, that I would have never known about other wise.

Thank you to Karianne and Danny for being my insipration today.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Karen

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...