Friday, 16 August 2013

Essie Bikini So Teeny

Hi guys!

Please read yesterdays post first, if you haven't yet. :)

For today's nails I used Essie Bikini So Teeny...
 So you know what that means right?!?! Yep, ANOTHER boy for me. For those who missed yesterdays post, I promised to reveal my expected babies gender by choice of manicure colour on todays post.

As some of you may know by reading my blog in the past, I already have 2 adorable boys named Matthew & Isaac. While I am a bit sad I won't be buying any bows & dresses, I am extremely happy to be welcoming another young brother for my boys to beat up play with.  My due date is right around Christmas too... Needless to say I'll have my hands very full in the next few years.

Have a great day everyone!

Karen

16 comments:

  1. Awww, congratulations - I'm so happy for your :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I expect I'll feel out-numbered over the years... But I think it'll be fun over all! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! :)) Don't be sad - if it's a boy, it was meant to be this way. I'm sure you'll be a very happy mother to three awesome boys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. No matter the gender, the baby is a very welcomed addition! I'm lucky (and proud) to have 3 awesome boys :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on boy #3, you will definitely have your hands full lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep! I can definitely see that I will :P

      Delete
  4. Congrats to you!! I cant wait to be prego someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being pregnant is a special time, I love new born babies. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Aww, a third little boy! Congrats to you and our family, Karen :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep 3 boys... I still can't really believe it! Thank you Liesl!

      Delete
  6. Congatulations Karen! Nice blue nails too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, he's due end of December. But I could hardly hold his gender to myself once I found out! This time next year I'll be the proud mama of 3 (!!!) boys! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...