Wednesday, 7 August 2013

For Audrey Stamped & Mattified

Hey guys!



Wednesday! Yeeaaaaa! LOL....

 This mani is super simple (I feel like ALL my looks have been simple lately...seesh!) but it was what I wore over the long weekend. I had 2 BBQs to attend, and at one of them I finally got to meet my friends brand new baby girl! (she was super adorable in-case you're wondering).

Back to the nails, these were what I was rockin:


China Glaze For Audrey, my trusty fall back shade, I'm never NOT in the mood to wear FA. I Stamped with MASH Plate 40 using Essie No Place like Home and matted the whole look with Essie Matte About You.



I don't think this mani is going to knock anyones boots off with originality, but I still loved it :)

Happy Wedneseday everyone!


Karen xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that first photo.... :D
    I love your mani - simple can be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hump day woop woop!

    And your nails are so gorgeous!! love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hump day!! LOL! I love this mani!! Making it matte makes it so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...