Monday, 5 August 2013

KKCenterHK Review: 2.5mm Circle Glitter -Brown

Hello!

My post today is loooonng  over due, for a while I wasn't really up for painting my nails,and during that small time frame, my product from KKcenterHK came in, and sat collecting dust for about a month. I'm ready to set that straight, and present my review on 2.5mm Circle Glitter:

I started with a base of Cult Nails Manipulative & Zoya Jacqueline and followed with a coat of Essie Matte About You, I have Claires Silver Glitter on my pinkie.
When the layers were dry, I used my dotting tool to add a dot of clear np at the base of my nail above cuticle. Using the same dotting tool, I then picked up a glitter and placed on the still wet dot.


I DID NOT top coat this mani for multiple reasons: one I had already painted the matte top coat, and two I read reports that these glitters can bleed. To be honest I was feeling a bit lazy and didn't want to take a chance. However I recommend you read this review by Nails Like Lace, she tests the round glitters with a ton of top coats.
My final thoughts on these is that they are a good shape (for a while round glitter was (is?) all the the rage with indie polish makers), decent price, and you get A LOT in the little container it comes in. It seems all the round glitter reviews for KKCHK say they bleed, so avoid top coat with these. I should point out I have the orange and black hex glitters from them as well and have experienced no bleeding. You can see my reviews & pictures for the orange and black.

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code nailcall

Thanks for reading today! Have a great Monday/long weekend Monday if you're Canadian.

Bye!!

Karen

6 comments:

  1. Matte effect looks so georgeous here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really feeling matte lately.

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love the brown ones! I need some of these too! I do hate that they bleed, though! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make that mistake thanks to your post! Like you said, I love the size & shape, but hard to use due to the bleeding.

      Delete
  3. Love the matte one here. Its nice even though there is no top coat. Love the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for round glitters in ANY colour! LOL. I'm really loving matte finishes at the moment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...