Thursday, 29 August 2013

My First Fall Mani

Hey guys!

Sorry I'm posting this on Thursday, instead of Wednesday... but blame it on So You Think You Can Dance. I absolutely HAD to watch it, I also recorded it with the intention of re-watching over the weekend. Even though I already know who got voted off... (and the black hole of  despair left by Paul leaving hasn't healed yet) I just want to see their dances again. I still don't know why everyone loves Aaron so much... Hes obviously super good, but never seems that great to me. I`m now rooting for Fik-Shun for the boys, his solo was SO Good!. Also I`m happy with the girls and who went home, as I mentioned previously I really hope Jasmine wins.

So please tell me there are others who are watching this show with me!?

At work I asked a co-worker to provide me with nail art/manicure inspiration, and he suggested a fell theme look to start off the back to school season.

With that in mind, heres my first fall inspired mani:
Base: Sparitual Howl
Pinky: OPI A Woman's Prague-ative
Stamp: Essie Good as Gold & Essie Penny Talk
Plate: BM19

And that's it for my first fall mani if the season!

Thanks for popping in, and have a great day.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...