Friday, 30 August 2013

Peach, Blue & Taupe Vintage Inspired

Hi Girls!

I'm back with another Pinterest inspiration. Today its THIS image, which is my Nails board cover image. Its currently my favourite manicure I have on that board. I've been loving this image for a while. Katy, from Life & Polish also used that pic for inspiration for THESE nails.

Here's my take:
I used the following:
Thumb & Ring: China Glaze Peachy Keen
Pointer: China Glaze For Audrey
Middle: Essie Lady Like

I love how these 3 shades play together.


Ever since I tried free hand roses on (from this post) I've been itching to do them again and again!

Thank you for stopping in, have a great Friday! :D

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I love this color scheme! Such a pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All credit goes to the original creator! She's the mastermind! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! I have yet to master the roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully you try roses soon! It took me by surprise how easy they actually were: Largest dotting tool, smallest dotting tool, and Bobs your uncle ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...