Thursday, 15 August 2013

Pink or Blue, Blue or Pink?

Hey guys,

I found out the gender of my baby on Monday, and I'm keeping it a secret for one more day! I have one last family member to tell before I let the world know. Trust me though, its hard to keep quiet!

Here's a little teaser:
Some quick skittles using OPI Pink Friday & Essie Bikini So Teeny.



I'll use ONE of these shades in my next post, which I'll let everyone know what I'm probably going to have-according to my ultrasound .

Any final predictions? boy or girl?

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. LOL - hmmm a qualified guess looking at the colors you chose - either a girl or a boy, it's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Your so RIGHT! 3 boys for me :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...