Monday, 26 August 2013

Yellow, White & Blue

Good Morning Chickas!

How was your weekend? Completely enjoyable I hope :) I know mine was: I met up with a good friend, Jon & my oldest son Matthew came home after a week long vacation (I missed them!), and my weekend ended with a BBQ at my aunts house, which Jon graciously took the kids so I could have a night "off". My 2 beautiful cousins also love nail polish, so it was great to chat about it with them... you know, without having ppl look at you like you have 3 heads! In fact one of them started her own np blog, feel free to check her out at Simply Stylish Nails.

The mani I'm showing today was meant to be Fridays post, but my camera died and by the time I charged it fully Friday had come and gone. Plus I could barely squeeze an extra second out of my weekend to post sooner.

Either way! Here is my yellow, blue & white mani:
To create the above look, I use China Glaze Lemon Fizz, OPI My Boy Friend Scales Walls, & China Glaze For Audrey. I stamped using BM20 & Cult Nails Nevermore. I currently have the whole Bundle Monster 2011 set with me, kindly on loan from my sister.

Isn't that image wonderful!?!? :) A definite new fave right there. I've been putting off getting a Bundle Monster set forever, and now I REALLY want one.

Well I'm off to browse BM plates now! I hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Bundle Monster has some awesome plates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoU! I completely agree... I can't wait to make my first purchase, I just don't know which set!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...