Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Zoya Neely Skittlette with Stripes & Hearts

Hi Guys!

I am writing this post really late at night, so I'm apologising in advance for all words & phrases that make no sense... also for any: your, you're, there, their and they're blunders I may make tonight. 

Today's mani was created following this handy tutorial written by Marta of Chit Chat Nails for how to construct your own skittlette style nail art.
I used Essie Lady Like as my creme shade, Zoya Neely with white striping polish, and OPI Can't Let Go as the glitter/texture shade by the tutorial out-line.

 I liked the end result a lot, I just wish I had a bit more nail length though. I feel like my corners have been breaking a lot.

Well I'm off to bed! Have a great day everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you:) This look is entirely Marta from Chit Chat Nails inspired.

      Delete
  2. Very cute. I love the colors you chose and the cute hearts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combo of colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been a fan of green and purple for a while... I just never acted on it until now:)

      Delete
  4. So cute!! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, those litte hearts are so sweet, and makes this mani stand out even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! This mani was inspired by a similar look I saw on Marta from Chit Chat Nails.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...