Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Back To School Mani

Hello!

As many of you know, yesterday was the first day back to school, and I created a back-to-school mani to celebrate:

I used:
Zoya Petra
Essie Ladylike
Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze
Konad M57 (both images)

Something about both Petra & Ladylike seemed like very scholarly shades to me. I knew I had to do something back to school with Ladylike as soon as I saw it next to Perta. They look like they could be sisters... the scholarly sisters...

My oldest son, Matthew, was back to school starting grade 1. I can't get over how grown up he is! He had his lunch packed, clothing picked out and bag ready to go the night before. Lets hope these good habits continue in the up-coming months ahead.


That's all from me today. Good Luck everyone with your first week back!

Karen


4 comments:

  1. What a cute little dude! He looks so excited for school :) Pretty, pretty mani, too-- those colors look gorgie together and I love your flowers. So delicate, it reminds me of a cardigan sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He is ready, that's for sure! I think you hit the nail on the head! It totally does look like a cardi. Thanks again :)

      Delete
  2. Cute nails and cute little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute mani! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...