Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Catrice In The Bronx

Hey everyone,

Today I'm posting a little bonus mani that I wore to a small get together BBQ/playdate I had with 2 of my girlfriends their adorable little men. They each have a son really close to my sons Isaac age (2-ish years old). It was so much fun!

I wore Catrice In The Bronx:

I picked this shade up in a recent swap. I'm so glad I did, its the burnt/tarnished gold coloured, metallic, glass fleck, nail polish I never knew I needed.


Here's one last pic taken in the ambient lighting of my kitchen, I found that In The Bronx showed her true beauty in indirect lighting (but sadly still remained somewhat elusive to my camera).

This was just a quickie manicure, but I think some light nail art in black would really bring out the majesty of In The Bronx. Soon I hope! :)  

Thanks for reading!

Have a great week! 

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! Can you believe I picked it up and put it back down a handful of times before deciding to grab it??!

      Delete
  2. That's a stunning colour! Good score! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm happy to have a new to me brand in the house too. I'll definitely be scoping out more Catrice in the near future.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...