Friday, 13 September 2013

Colores De Carol: Wet Paint!

Hi Girls!

This is another scheduled post while I'm away in Calgary Alberta with my sister visiting our extended family that lives there. We won't be back until the 16th.

Today I have another beauty I picked up in a nail polish swap. Colores De Carol Wet Paint:

Here is Wet Paint layered over Misa Office Polish-tics, the most beautiful slate grey I own. This Misa is probably one of my top 5 polishes of all time! (well...lets be honest for a second, I would never be able to narrow it down to 20 top polishes... let alone 5), but IF I wanted too could this shade would be up there for sure.

Wet Paint is a glitter topper, predominately white, pink and blue squares. There are various sized of black hexes and a light mix of small coloured glitter thrown in. Its a really fun glitter mix!

The base to be really thick, but I found favourable results by picking out the large glitter using a dotting tool.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great combo Karen, I love Wet paint over grey! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really cool!
    www.nesheaholic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...