Monday, 30 September 2013

Free Handed Nail Art on M.O. Blooboo

Hi guys!

I'll be a bit light on the chit chat today, its already 11 on Sunday & I wanted to be in bed by this time! After a busy weekend (another birthday party, hockey, house hold duties, being pregnant, ect) I'm straight up exhausted!

Todays nail art is a free handed tribal, geometric thing I tried after pinning a lot of similar looks on Pinterest.



To create the look I used Models Own Blooboo and a white stripping polish. I also used a small dotting tool here and there.



Blooboo is a super gorgeous light blue with a hint of green polish. There's some micro shimmer in there too, but its impossible to see in my pictures. It's a thick polish and needed to be thinned after a few uses. I tried it for stamping & I'm happy to report it works pretty well!



I purchased Models Own Blooboo during the spring from Harlow & Co, used it about 2-3 times, loved the colour, but decided the nail art I did with it wasn't blog worthy and cleared the pics. I am surprised this is Blooboos first appearance on Nail Call.

and... YAWN! Ok I'll stop talking now, but only because I'm feeling rather sleepy.

Have a great day everyone!

Karen

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! I love the pattern over the light blue background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was inspired by so many talented ladies/bloggers whose images I've found on Pinterest.... I'm ok with saying i'm *moderately* addicted to that site! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get the chance to check out Blooboo one day, its about 100 times better in person!

      Delete
  3. This looks so cool! That blue is perfect on you. It definitely deserves more blog time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl! I completely agree, Blooboo (ok typing that name about 50 times in a row is messing with me!) is a great shade!

      Delete
  4. Lovely manicure :)
    I love Models Own nail polishes. They used to sell them here in the town where I live and then all of a sudden they disappeared :/ I did manage to buy quite a lot of them though ;)
    Love the design and the colors chosen :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only Models Own! I remember around springtime looking at getting their scented polishes due to the very positive reviews... but then I never did! They must have been sold out or something. Oh well, I'm still very happy to have Blooboo (Gah!! that NAME again :P ) in my life

      Delete
  5. These look very cute, so delicate and pretty! Blooboo looks amazing too :) (well... it's a fun name to type, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! that name is a mouthful! but definitely no issue with the shade! Thank you so much, have you tried any free handed tribals?

      Delete
  6. I've just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...