Friday, 6 September 2013

Nautical Studs: A Born Pretty Review

Hello & good day!

I hope the first week back to school was fun and somewhat painless! I bet a lot of people are TGIF-ing right now!

Today I have my first review for Born Pretty. I chose to review the 2mm square studs, which have been extremely popular lately, and I've been lusting after a few forever!

I decided to go with a nautical themed look:
I used the following:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Maybelline Navy Narcissist
Konad M57
2mm Square Studs from Born Pretty
Bundle Monster BM 08

The 2mm size was small enough to lay flat on my nails, yet large enough to stand out and bring some "edge" to my manicure. They didn't get caught on things like larger studs I`ve tried.


You can find the 2mm Square Studs HERE . Don`t forget you can get 10% off your order with the code: ECJ61

I hope you all had a fulfilling week back to whatever you went back to, and now get to enjoy the weekend before school pressure weighs you down.

Have a great weekend!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. love the tiny little studs! your stamping looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I loved the size of the studs as well. I recently found out that 4 in a row will fit nicely on my pinkie nail.

      Delete
  2. I love the anchor stamp! A very cute design :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...