Monday, 23 September 2013

No Nails,But Lots of Pictures & Talking :)

Hi Girls!

Its back to reality for me, I've been home from my vacation for a full week today. I've jumped right back into the swing of things with family, going back to work, night time homework, doctor appointments, my sons birthday party... oh and a flooded basement.

So I haven't done my nails at all (why do I feel like I am being punished for going on vacation!?!?).

Here are some pictures I posted on twitter last week:

Arm Candy #1:
Both looks inspired by the lovely Marta Warmuz

Arm Candy #2:
All bracelets recently purchased from Suzy Sheir

My scarf collection. I love scarfs, and can usually find them pretty cheap all over the place. I just got a little storage bin for them from Wal-Mart for $5 on clearance. There are 18 in here, and some of these scarfs have a lot of meaning to me:


My smart baby, we studied every night to earn that 5/5:


Me then & now, reminiscent of the definition: Party Night pre-kids, and post kids:

Here we are already to go to Matthews 6th Birthday Party:

I would have loved to post pictures of the actual birthday party, the kids were so cute. I'm just not sure how the childrens parents would feel about that.

Thats all for today! Sorry for the lack of nails and assorted randomness.

If you're on Twitter, feel free to say hello & chat!

Have a great week!

Karen.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...