Monday, 9 September 2013

Purple & Taupe Studded Colour Block

Hello & happy Monday,

If you follow me on Twitter at all, you may have heard that I`m getting ready to head out to Calgary Alberta for a vacation with my sister to visit my family out there. I`m flying out today & won`t be back in Ontario until next Monday. I`ll have posts scheduled until then. While I`m away I won`t be replying to comments, but I`ll still see them! Of course I`ll reply when I get back :)

Todays mani is another rave review for the 2mm Studs I got from Born Pretty:
I used:
Essie Ladylike
Zoya Petra (seen together HERE)
2mm Studs from Born Pretty (seen HERE)

I said it before in my last post, but its worth saying again. I was really impressed with how flat these studs were on my nail. They are raised, but no free edge was sticking out to get caught on anything. I also appreciate that 4 of them can fit nicely on my pinkie nail.

Feel free to use my code: ECJ61 for 10% off your order. Don't forget Born Pretty offers free shipping with no minimum. 

That's all from me today. See you all in a week! :)

Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I especially love the abstract-y placement of studs on your ring finger.
    Have fun in Calgary! I visited it for the first time last year and kinda fell in love with the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those studs are super cute! I hate when I use accents that come off easily hours later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...