Monday, 2 September 2013

Red, Gold & Chevron Labour Day Nails

Hello & Happy Labour Day!!

Where the heck did Summer run off too?

No Seriously! How is it back to school & end of summer already? Did I miss something?

My Labour Day nails:

I used the following:
Sparitual Poppy
OPI My Boy Friend Scales Walls
Shimmer Tracy
MASH 45

I've been seeing so many red with gold combinations, I had to try it for myself!


Are you guys ready for fall? Typically fall is a time for big changes, moving out, new schools, new cities, new faces, ect. I know September is going to be a busy month for my family, Matthew's back in school full time & Isaac has to go to daycare without his big brother there. So many birthdays too! (Including my son Matthews!), I can't wait to see what September has in store :)

Thanks for reading!

Happy Labour Day! :)

Karen

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of colors, I like both accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, the combination of red and gold is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been seeing quite a few red and gold manis "out & about" on pinterest and blogs.

      Delete
  3. This combo is beautiful! I especially love that gold glitter though - soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! Shimmer makes some of the most truly compelling glitters ever. I used 3 coats here, but probably should have added a 4th.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...