Wednesday, 18 September 2013

The Unplanned Christmas Mani

Hi Girls

This is a scheduled post, I'm back from vacation now, but had planned far enough ahead to give my-self a few days to get caught up on everything at home/family and work before worrying about posting on my blog.

My post for today is another new to me style. The half moons. I thought red and silver would have a really elegant and classy look (and I swear it looked good in my head) instead in real life it's pure Mrs.Claus:

See what I mean!?!?!

I used the following shades:
OPI Radiance
Essie Limited Addiction

Not my favourite look, but I know it can be so much better (done by some one else! lol). There are some amazing half-moon manis on the web.

Thanks for reading!!

Have a great day!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this style, it's so cool and classy looking! I think you did an amazing job and anything that reminds of Christmas is a good thing ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice! You can totally redo this come December lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...