Friday, 18 October 2013

BM 2013 Twin Post With Chit Chat Nails: Part 2

Hello & TGIF!! 

After a long week, I am so happy its Friday!

I've been getting really spoiled with twin posts lately & I'm definitely not complaining about THAT! Yesterday I had the pleasure of posting with my cousin & brand new blogger of Simply Stylish Nails

And today is PART 2 of a set of twin post with my friend (and AMAZING blogger) Marta of Chit Chat Nails (PART 1 HERE & HERE).

Today's twin post is Martas image choice from the Bundle Monster 2013 Create Your Own and she chose the splatter image on BM-416.  Talk about not making it easy! I had no idea how I would use this image.

See how I used the splatter image below:


I used the following:
OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
OPI Fly
BM-416
Konad Special Stamping Polish in White
Cult Nails Nevermore
Essie No Place Like Chrome
DRK-B (small splatters)


To create the above look, I double stamped the splatter in various directions. I also interchanged white & black stamping polish. After I finished with the BM image, I used my DRK-B and added additional small splatters with Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Over all this look ended up being super busy, but retro-cool at the same time. I personally ended up loving the splatter stamp.


I love how with this stamp, you can really capture the feel of a splatter mani with NONE of the clean up. None of the nails ended up looking alike and the splatter effect was believable. I'm happy the image ended up a winner for me.

Please don't forget to pop over to Chit Chat Nails and see Marta amazing creation.

Thank you Marta for twin posting with me!

Thank YOU for stopping by & reading today. I truly appreciate it :)

Have a great weekend.

Karen xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I love this!! The double stamping looks so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I double stamped to try and make it look like actual splatter on my nails :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I am still obsessed with OPI Fly so I am always happy to see it in a mani! I love the multi stamping with one image! Very pretty color palate you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Me too! I love Fly so much STILL! It must be over a year old now?!? Doesn;t even matter, it's still amazing. Thank you so much. I'm still pretty shy with double stamping, and I enjoy getting the chance to dip my toe in to the double stamp pool. I'm really glad you like it! :) Thnks agaiN!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for twin posting with me. I really really REALLY like how you double stamped this image- to give it so much dimension and character- and to think this image gave you a challenge ;) You ROCKED it.
    now lets do it again... soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & my pleasure twin posting with you! :) For sure we'll do this again!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...