Thursday, 10 October 2013

Grey Water Colour Mani

Hello!

I have a short bonus post for you today. I normally like to keep my post to Monday, Wednesday & Fridays... But I wanted to show my base for Fridays nail art "as is"  today.

Its another water colour style mani, this time I kept it completely monotone with all shades of grey (HA!).

I used the following:

  • OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  • China Glaze Sea Spray
  • China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
  • China Glaze Elephant Walk
  • Lots of acetone


As I mentioned above, I'll be using this as my base in tomorrows nail art post, so I won't blab to much!

Thanks for stopping in, see you soon! ;)

Karen

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! It reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason.. like in the Pensieve where there's all those thought swirling around? Haha, maybe that's just me being a nerd :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! wheres the Favorite button!? :) I love HP so so much TOO! Ima a sit here an be a nerd with you! Also kinda the smoky/foggy opening to all the movies! I totally wish I made that connection :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm really into watercoloured manis atm!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...