Monday, 7 October 2013

Joe Fresh Cinnamon

Hi guys!

Today I have a little clearance gem I found at the Superstore for only $1.94: Joe Fresh Cinnamon.


Its a bright yet deep red wine that has gold shimmer. The gold shimmer doesn't translate well on to the actual nail, however it becomes buried underneath layers of red nail polish to become a bright glowing red flame within.

The glitter is fine, yet large enough to catch the light and set this shade apart from shimmery styles of this shade.


For less than 2 dollars I'm thrilled to have Joe Fresh Cinnamon in my collection. It reminds me of some of the more popular red OPIs that come out every year in their Christmas/Holiday collections  (including one recently I picked up from this years OPI MC collection!).

Canadian ladies, check your Superstore clearance for some Joe Fresh gems!

Thanks for stopping in, I hope you`re having a really great day!


xoxo
Karen

2 comments:

  1. YES. This is SO PRETTY! I've been loving these deep, glowy, bright red glitter shimmers lately... You captured this just beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think we're all starting to gravitate towards the darker, vampier shades now that October is upon us. Plus Red is always a classic (a little glitter never hurt!). I am happy to find great polishes like this on clearance too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...