Tuesday, 22 October 2013

OPI All Sparkly And Gold Skittlette

Hello!

I'm going to try something new and up my postings to 4 times a weeks, instead of 3 times a week. I'm not sure how long this will last, given my super busy schedule, but I think I should be able handle it for the next little bit anyways. So if all goes to plan, my new up-dates are going to be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. I'm excited to see how it pans out.

On to the nails! Right after I finished swatching OPI All Sparkly And Gold, I removed some polish and created a super simple skittlette:



I used the following:
OPI All Sparkly And Gold
China Glaze Pelican Grey
OPI Alcatraz...Rocks
DRK-C (plate)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping)


I'm not sure what inspired me to put these shades & stamp image together. However I liked the over all look. I'm still high on fumes my love for OPI All Sparkly And Gold, and I'm pretty sure at this point all nail polish will look amazing next to it.

Here's a close up of All Sparkly And Gold, look at that micro shimmer tucked in with the same coloured glitter. Its such a fascinating shade. OPI Alcatraz....Rocks, is another shade I'm smitten with at the moment (pinky). I have a full-mani of Alcatraz ...Rocks on as I'm typing this post. A review will be coming soon!

Ok that's all from me today!

Thanks for reading & have a great Tuesday!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love this combination, especially with the cool accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really into this gold glitter. When it came to the accent nails, I picked 2 nail polish shades at random and was like "well these seem to match!!" I'm pretty sure that at the time any 2 colours I picked would have made the cut lol!! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. This combination is unexpected but it's beautiful! I love the gold glitter with the stamped design :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...