Thursday, 28 November 2013

Bright Red Skittlette

Hey there!

Todays mani is what you get when I have a rare opportunity to just "play" with polish, I had a few of these bottles out, and I created this skittlette on the fly.

Bright Red Skittlette:

I used the following:
OPI My favorite Ornament (gold)
Sparitual Poppy (red)
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Moon Sugar Decal (provided for review)
Cult Nails Nevermore

This isn't the first time I paired red, white, gold and black together... actually this look from early September used almost all the same polishes as above :)


Please check out last weeks review on the Frangipani Flower Decal from Moon Sugar.
The decal is almost seamless with top coat applied, and from any distance its completely invisible.

Moon Sugar offers a 25% off code for Nail Call readers: 25NAILCALL
**********************************************************
Ok now I'm changing the topic just a little:

I would just like to remind/ask you to please vote for your favourite mani in the NailPolishCanada.com Holiday Nail Art Challenge.

Check out all the stunning Snow themed entries HERE

If you are interested in signing up, you still can HERE

You can see my entry HERE

I truly appreciate all of the support I can get, and thank you so much if you happened to voted for mine.

Have a great day!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I really like these, they're really bright and cheerful =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...